On Tampa Bay
Posted by: Sharon Calvert
$2.5- $4 Trillion Biden Bankrupt America bill
Biden and the Democrats are masquerading their Multi-Trillion Dollar Green New Deal as an “Infrastructure and Jobs" bill. It is actually another Democrat massive porkbarrel Omnibus Spending bill to advance Biden's radical climate change agenda.
· $115B to revamp highways and roads, including 10 major and 10,000 smaller bridges in need of reconstruction
· $20B to improve road safety, including for cyclists and pedestrians.
· $20B to TEAR DOWN EXISTING HIGHWAYS and INTERSTATES which are some of our biggest and most highly utilized assets in the country. (Ironically Biden touts the Interstate Highway System project as his model at the same time he wants to tear them down)
· $85B to existing and expanding transit systems and double federal money for public transit (that few want to ride)
· $80B to keep bailing out bankrupted Amtrak
· $174B to state/local gov't and handouts to auto companies to build 500K electric vehicles by 2030
· $25B for airports
· $17B to ports, inland waterways and ferries
· $213B to "retrofit" more than 2 million homes and build 500K homes for low and middle income
· $40B to "improve" public housing
· $100B for "Universal" Broadband for everyone (Democrats oppose the ENCORES project in FL that provides Broadband hmmm....)
· $111B to replace lead pipes
· $100B to upgrade and build new schools (Democrats want the Feds to have more control over our local schools, they will use bribes to do it)
· $12B for community colleges ("Dr." Jill shirked her duties for more money - "caretaking" OldJoe and their dogs that bite is time consuming)
· $25B to upgrade child-care facilities
· $16B TO PLUG OIL AND GAS WELLS (HELLO higher energy costs, higher gas prices & higher costs of just about everything you use or buy everyday that uses petroleum products)
· $40B to a Dislocated Workers Program (after government policies destroy your good paying job, they will coerce you to go build solar panels)
· $50B to to create a new office at the Department of Commerce dedicated to monitoring domestic industrial capacity
· $18B to "modernize" VA Hospitals/Clinics
· $10B to "revamp" Federal Buildings (does that include barbed wire fencing around them so they can all look like the North Korea DMZ)
· $10B to "conservation" workers and "environmental" justice
· $400B to caretakers for seniors and adults with disabilities
· $100B to "Develop Workforce" in low income communities (we currently have city/county/state/regional agencies who spend millions of our tax dollars every year on workforce development, often in our low income communities)
· $5B for community violence prevention programs
The Grandaddy of Big Black Hole nebulous spending in the Biden Bankrupt America Bill is $580B. These funds will be funneled to the Democrats "greenie weenie" cronies and donor base. Remember Solyndra who was financially backed by Obama fundraising bundler George Kaiser? (more below)
BBA makes unconstitutional policy dictates on local land use. It forces bans on minimum lot sizes, bans on mandatory parking requirements and bans prohibitions on multifamily housing. Oh the irony...the hypocrisy of Democrats ranting about "local control" when they prefer DC, a thousand arm lengths away, to rule over state and local issues.
Biden admits his Biden Bankrupt America is for government to dictate a total electric economy by 2035 which is just 14 short years away. Biden's dictates ignore expansion of nuclear power.
We remember the "greenie weenie" scandals from the Obama/Biden 2009 crony stimulus. Biden, who has never created a job in his life, was appointed by Obama to oversee the Spending. Taxpayers lost Billions that was handed to "greenie weenie" companies who quickly went bankrupt.
By investing in the infrastructure and technology of the future, we are not only creating jobs today, but laying the foundation for long-term growth in the 21st-century economy.
Two years later Solyndra was bankrupt laying off all 1100 employees wasting $535 million of taxpayer dollars.
Worst of all, Biden and the Democrats intend to bake in their massive spending into future spending. Biden and the Democrat intend to make it as difficult as possible to reduce or get rid of the new Socialists spending programs they created through $1.9T Porkulus and the Multi-Trillion Biden Bankrupt America bills.
Biden is no Moderate Democrat.
Cross Posted with permission from: Eye On Tampa Bay